TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
The term “Multigraphica” or “we” means the owner of the site. The term “you” refers to the user or browser of our website.
* The content of the pages on this site is for your information and general use only. It may be changed or modified without notice.
* Neither we nor any third party provide any assurance or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude us from liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* The use of any information or material on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information available on this site meet your specific needs.
* This site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, style, appearance and graphics and design. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced on this site that are not owned or licensed by the operator are acknowledged on the site.
* Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and / or a criminal offense.
* From time to time, this site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not mean we endorse the sites. We are not responsible for the contents of linked site (s).
DECLARATION TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
With this declaration I give my voluntary consent “Multigraphica” Ltd., with UIC 206461757 to store and process my personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 2016/679, which I provide voluntarily. I am familiar with:
– the purpose and means of processing my personal data;
– the voluntary nature of the provision of the data;
– the right of access and correction of the data collected.
– all my rights listed in EU Regulation 2016/679
With this declaration I declare consent for storage and processing of my personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and EU Regulation 2016/679.